Kidnappers are no ghosts, they work on information gathered from informants in your neighborhood. So, protect yourself and your family!!
With the way kidnapping is spreading across the country now, it is important to take self precautions at all times.
The only person to trust now is yourself. To avoid being a victim of kidnapping, please read and digest the following tips and share with your loved once now to save them from harm.
- Never use car stickers that says where you work, especially if you have a prestigious job.
- Never share pictures of your kids in their school uniforms or badges. Protect your kids!
- When you attend parties, don’t let the band get you so high that you start spraying money like no man’s business, use an envelope.
- Don’t be the one that tries to empty the ATM machine by making large withdrawals …You don’t need 50k in your wallet to feel like a man.
- Always delete your bank transaction notifications, especially SMS…you really can memorize your bank balance….Shred ur POS/ATM receipts.
- Don’t go jogging while it’s dark, you really should be smarter than that. If you can, get someone trusted as company.
- Always lock your doors, even if you’re only going out to switch off your generator.
- NEVER EVER WEAR YOUR ID CARDS outside your work place. No one needs to know where you work.
- Be accountable to your spouse or parents, let someone know where you are at every point.
- As much as you can, don’t send kids alone on errand outside your house, they are soft targets.
- Don’t try to show you are the richest in the neighborhood by making large donations in your estate meetings, learn modesty.
- When you give, give with modesty and privately, learn to say “I can’t spare that amount now”.
- Don’t stay late in your office long after closing hours. That deadline work can be done at home.
- Make safety the number one factor in your decision always!
- Mind what you post about yourself on social media.God will keep and protect you as you also apply discretion.